Thursday, September 15, 2011

Positive Thinking?

I had been debating on whether or not I should start a blog or not... due to some issues I had with blogging in general. I didn't want something like this to turn into a place where I would complain about how bad life is (which is isn't), or how something unfortunate happens (but everything tends to happen for one reason or another).

But I've recently gotten over said issues, and decided that if people want to read it, and if something I can say might put a smile on someone's face, then why not do it?

I'm not sure what all I'll blog about, but I do know that the overall message of this blog will be about positive thinking and how good life really is for us (well, most of us). We all go through bad times, but if you think positively, things usually turn out all right (if not great). I'm a BIG believer in positive thinking, and it's gotten me to where I am today.

So, watch out blog world. JenVern is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment